Details of the owner:
As set out in the Law of Services of the Society of the Information (LSSI), users of alarconmusic.com are informed that these are the dates of the owner of this website:
Name: LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN
Address: C / ONTINYENT, 7-10 – 46008 – VALENCIA
NIF / CIF / NIE: 52705616-N
Phone number: 610 80 39 70
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The access to the website alarconmusic.com, property of LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN and the use of the services offered in this website, implies the acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use:
The design, source code and contents of the web site alarconmusic.com are protected by the Spanish legislation in relation to the intellectual and industrial property rights in favor of LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution or public communication, total or partial, without the express authorization of LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN.
LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN informs the users of the website alarconmusic.com, that it will be able to create an automated file with the personal data that are put to its knowledge, as a consequence of the use of the services offered in alarconmusic.com, contacting to the email address email@example.com or by the use of contact forms or registration present on the website. In any case, the storage, protection and use of such data by LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN will be in accordance with strict compliance with the provisions of the data protection legislation.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, users can exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of their data, which they would have been collected and archived. The exercise of these rights will be made of a written communication addressed to LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN (C / ONTINYENT, 7-10 – 46008 – VALENCIA) or to the contact email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating in any case as reference “PERSONAL DATA” and the referred right they intend to use.
Availability and updates:
LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN reserves the right to interrupt at any moment and without previous notice the access to the website alarconmusic.com, as well as to modify or to eliminate the configuration of the site, the contents or the provision of any of the services provided through it, whether for technical reasons, security, maintenance or any other cause. Such interruption, editing or elimination may have a temporary or definitive character, without any liability for LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN.
Use of the website, its contents and services:
The access to the contents and services that are offered in alarconmusic.com, and the use of the same ones by the User, is carried out by its own account and risk.
LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN is not liable for any damages or damages that may be suffered by the user, or for possible technical problems or failures in the user’s computer equipment, due to:
A misuse of the contents or services of alarconmusic.com by the user.
Errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when it comes from sources other than LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN.
Illegitimate intromissions outside the control of LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN by third parties.
In alarconmusic.com may be mentioned indirectly and at the information level some terms and logos, which are trademarks registered by their respective owners, not being responsible for the improper use that third parties could make regarding those brands.
LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN is not responsible for any other data, websites or files that can be accessed through links available within the contents of alarconmusic.com, since such linked pages or files are the responsibility of their respective holders. LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN does not control or, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE , Is responsible for the quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, contents, data and services existing in the linked sites that are outside of alarconmusic.com. In the event that a competent body declares the data unlawful, ordered its withdrawal or makes access impossible, or if the existence of the injury has been declared, the indicated links would be immediately withdrawn, once it has been expressly notified to LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website:
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human beings and not automated applications. In this way spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or removal of cookies:
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and has the compromise of not sharing this information with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it. According Google, this company does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Detailed information can be found on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we enclose this other link.
© All rights reserved: LUIS SERRANO ALARCÓN