TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1. The purpose of these Terms and Conditions of purchase is the provision by Alarcon Music of the products offered in its Online Shop (alarconmusic.com), in exchange for an economic benefit.
2. CONTRACT COMPONENTS
2. 1. These Terms and Conditions, together with the order confirmation, constitute the agreement between Alarcon Music and the Customer for the supply of the products. Other different texts shall not apply
2. 2. It will be understood that the Client agrees with the general conditions provided in this text from the moment he accepts that he has read and agrees with these Terms and Conditions.
3. TO MAKE AN ORDER
3.1. Once you have accessed the website and selected one or more product, the Customer must fill out the form with the necessary personal data requested before confirming the purchase.
3.2. When the Customer completes your order, we will send you an email with the number and details of it.
3. 3. In case there is any problem with the delivery of the material, we will contact the customer as soon as possible to inform you about the situation and suggest alternative products that you may wish to purchase. Or to propose the return of the sum of money that would have satisfied us for such products.
3. 4. The customer may cancel the order at any time and at no additional cost, provided that it has not been invoiced and sent through the shipping company.
4. 1. The availability of products on the web constantly changes and reflects the situation in real time. Adding an item to the shopping cart does not guarantee that it will be reserved for the customer, since other customers may have purchased it while browsing the web. Only at the time the payment process has been completed is the product effectively reserved for the customer.
4.2. If the product or products requested were not in stock we will contact the Customer to inform you and perhaps suggest alternative products that you may wish to purchase. If you do not accept our suggestions we will cancel your order in relation to the products that we can not supply and we will return the sum of money that would have satisfied us for such products. The return of these sums of money will be the limit of our responsibility towards the Client, if we were unable to supply the requested products.
5.1. The price of each product will be determined clearly on the website. The price and conditions of the products offered may vary in time, but in any case, for a specific order, the price and conditions will be kept as they were indicated when the Customer placed the order.
5.2. We reserve the right to charge the order from the moment of receipt.
5.3. The sales prices indicated in our online store are shown as follows:
- If the customer lives in the European Union, all prices include VAT.
- If the customer lives outside the European Union, prices do not include VAT. The Client shall assume, if any, local taxes and there may be some import fee when the shipment arrives at its destination.
5.4. Shipping costs are not indicated in the price of the products. The shipping costs are borne by the customer and will be added to the total amount of the selected products in the shopping basket. The customer can always check the shipping costs in the shopping basket, before confirming the order and ending the purchasing process.
5.5. The calculation of shipping costs depends on the weight of the items and they can be calculated by the customer before confirming the order.
6. PAYMENT OF PRODUCTS
6.1. Alarcon Music puts at the disposal of the Customer in its website two modalities of payment:
- Payment by credit or debit card.
- Payment through PayPal.
In both cases the Customer may pay quickly and safely, without sharing financial information with Alarcon Music. Both platforms automatically encrypt confidential data with the help of the best technologies available in the market.
6.2. The Customer may also, if expressly requested to Alarcon Music, pay by bank transfer. In this case, the Customer must make the transfer to the account that will be indicated in a timely way. It is important to note that, for payments by bank transfer, the products are not reserved or sent until the transfer has been receipt..
7. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
7.1.We will send the products to the delivery address on your personal data form.
7.2. In the web page, specifically in the cart, it is indicated the amount of the shipping costs before the Customer makes the purchasing.
7.3. We will deliver the product once we have verified that the payment has been successfully made. Once verified, the product will be delivered according to the chosen option:
MAIL: Products will be delivered according to the following deadlines
- Spain: Maximum 5 working days (*)
- European Union: Maximum 10 working days (*)
- Rest of the world: Between 10 and 25 working days (*)
DHL Express: express delivery. The products will be delivered within a maximum of 3 working days in any part of the world. (*)
(*) These delivery times are estimated. Alarcon Music is not responsible for the fact that these terms can suffer variations due to the management of the transport companies.
7.4. The Customer undertakes that he/she or another designated person is in the place of delivery indicated to receive the package. In case of not being the first time, the carrier will insist several times. If the order cannot yet be delivered, it will be returned to us, with the consequent return to the Customer of the payment made. In this case, the cost of shipping and returning the merchandise will be borne by the Customer.
8. OBLIGATIONS OF ALARCON MUSIC AND CUSTOMER
8.1. Alarcon Music undertakes to make available to the Customer all necessary information relating to products and orders.
8.2. The Customer agrees to fill out the order forms and their fields according to the instructions given. Alarcon Music will protect the data in accordance with the law. The Customer also agrees to pay the price of the product, with the corresponding taxes and shipping costs.
8.3. Alarcon Music is not responsible for the consequences that could result from improper use of the products sold in its online store.
9. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
9.1. Alarcon Music will collect your personal data just in case that the Customer wishes to open a Customer account on our website to process an order. In no case will this data be supplied to other companies without the express consent of the Customer. The objective is to respect the current legislation on the protection of personal data, basing our duties on the Spanish Laws LSSI and LOPD. The Customer reserves the right to request the modification or cancellation of his data. Also, Alarcon Music reserves the right to be able to erase your data if it deems it appropriate.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
10. 1. This contract will be interpreted and will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
10. 2. This agreement was originally written in Spanish and the user accepts that the Spanish version of this document will prevail over any version of the same in another language.